From BloodBlood. It depicts the start of Caleb's journey to the frozen north to find the lair of Shial. Since this is the beginning of a new episode, the player starts with none of his weapons from the previous one, although there is a shotgun to start. It starts on a rowboat, floating towards a large ship buried in an iceberg.
Song Track: 7 - Waiting for the End (CD-Audio), cblood2 (MIDI)
|Number of Enemies|
|Pink on the Inside||32|
|Number of Secrets|
 Enemies Present
 Weapons Available
- Flare Gun
- Sawed-Off Shotgun
- Dynamite Bundles
- Proximity Detonator
- Remote Detonator
- Aerosol Can
- Voodoo Doll
- There's a large chunk of ice embedded in the ship on the side facing the water. Walk around the ice to find a secret nestled inbetween the ice and the boat. Reward: Diving suit
- On the side of the boat away from the water is a darkened cave/corridor containing a secret. Reward: Voodoo Doll
- Dive under the ship (make sure you have a diving suit). There is a cave deep under the ice (you have to go near the bottom), under the ship. It is guarded by Gill Beasts. There will be a small corridor at the right. Reward: Life seed
- In the cargo hold where the Fire Key is, look towards the largest pile of boxes near a wall. There is a secret behind the stack. Reward: Doctor's bag
- In the underwater room where the Skull Key is, swim to the ceiling. There is an alcove in the far right corner. Reward: Life seed, super armor
 Fun Stuff
See also: References in Blood
- The level opens with Caleb floating in a rowboat towards an iceberg. This is a reference to the novel "Frankenstein". Also, the name of the ship is "HMS Victor" - the same as the name of the scientist who creates the monster in the novel.
- Caleb's line "You're going to need a bigger boat." is a reference to Jaws.
- The Blood Team released Weekly Blood Development Updates on the 3D Realms website, and said this about this level:
- Update: 10/07/96: Craig spent the week creating an as-yet-unnamed battle-damaged pirate ship level that will go in the registered version. While the ship has become a favorite new deathmatch level around Monolith, people are starting to get sick of Craig's seafaring terminology, as in "There's a shotgun on the fo'c's'le" or "Head aft to the poop deck and jump off to starboard." Jay has been threatening to add a plank and make him walk it.